The Paris Agreement set targets for climate neutrality at the national level. Finding regulations and mechanisms to achieve these goals is a challenging task. The dialogue discusses the role of a competitive market for decarbonization as well as the opportunities and challenges of hydrogen in different fields of application related to the automotive industry.
- Who is setting the stage for hydrogen mobility?
- Scaling up heavy-duty vehicle infrastructure also for personal cars?
- Hydrogen, a fitting match for BMW?
- Prioritizing the use of hydrogen?
- Does all hydrogen have to be green?
- How to organize a competitive market for decarbonization?
- Where is the market mechanism for a Green Deal in Europe?
- Implementing a Green Deal - is there sufficient support?
- Prof. Dr. Veronika Grimm, Chair of Economic Theory, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG
- Dr. Thomas Becker, VP Sustainability and Mobility Strategy, BMW Group