A key aspect of advancing the transformation of the automotive industry is to align the corporate strategy towards sustainability. Dialogue with universities and other stakeholders helps facilitate management decisions and set strategic priorities. Once direction is set, it is important that strategic priorities are well communicated to ensure they impact the day-to-day business activities of all employees.
- What role can science play in sustainability transformation?
- A company’s biggest issue regarding sustainability?
- How to guide your employees?
- How do you manage transformation?
- Why is transdisciplinary research important for sustainability transformation?
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Hornegger, President of Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG