One of the areas in the value chain where emissions have already been successfully reduced is the production environment. Nevertheless, continuous improvement remains the guiding principle. The dialogue discusses how new technologies such as artificial intelligence offer further potential for eco-efficient optimization of the manufacturing process. In addition, energy recovery and the redesign of energy supply within plants offer promising fields for further optimisation.
- What principles apply?
- A separate sustainability toolbox?
- After Kaizen - what is the next optimization step?
- Recuperating energy in production?
- What is the potential for AI in production?
- How to reduce CO2 together with your suppliers?
- Sensors everywhere – can everything be measured?
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Nico Hanenkamp, Institute of Resource and Energy Efficient Production Machines, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG