Starting with an analysis of the drivers for sustainability, the dialogue addresses the alignment of value creation with sustainability and the need to break-up silos in order to integrate sustainability successfully into corporate strategy. In addition, cooperation within ecosystems as well as transparency throughout the supply chain are two main levers in the transformation process.
- Drivers for sustainability - how did they evolve at BMW?
- Breaking up silos for sustainability?
- An integrative approach - how does it affect management?
- How to align value creation and sustainability?
- What are best practices from other industries?
- What contribution is needed from partners?
- Cooperation necessity – how to cooperate in ecosystems?
- How to create transparency along the supply chain?
- What does it need to act responsibly?
- Prof. Dr. Markus Beckmann, Chair for Corporate Sustainability Management, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG.
- Dr. Thomas Becker, VP Sustainability and Mobility Strategy, BMW Group