Increasing sustainability in the supply chain is one of the most challenging aspects of the transformation process. Developing standardised measurement systems and strengthening trust in the relationship between suppliers and buyers are of great importance. In this context, Industry 4.0 and increased data transparency can support this process. The dialogue discusses various challenges of supply chain transformation, from managing resource scarcity to increasing transparency along the supply chain.
- How can science contribute to manage resource scarcity?
- How to establish standards in a contract culture?
- How can suppliers contribute?
- How to provide transparency along the supply chain?
- Prof. Dr. Kai-Ingo Voigt, Chair of Industrial Management, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG